☆New Classes for June ☆
☆ June 2017 Tsunami training opportunities. #TSDS ☆
- June 10th FREE SEMINAR: Robert Thomas and Team Tsunami members will give a street smart seminar at 1pm at the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. The event will be held at The Chateau Resort, 475 Camelback Road Tannersville, PA 18372 Open to the public - All are welcome.
Payment in advance for all classes below!
- June 11th Women's Only Street Defense: subtopics- Victim Profile and Relationship Violence. Hands On and Interactive - learn the ways to fight back both physically and mentally. Be A Hard Target! 11am to 1pm $20pp at Elite Custom Fitness - 182 Butler Street Wilkes-Barre PA
- Also June 11th Intro to Tsunami Street Defense for Women. The perfect class to begin your 'personal protection' journey. Don't miss this one day opportunity. Only $15pp 3pm to 5pm at our headquarters in Taylor PA *location/address on homepage
June 20th Sudden Violence / Blitz Attack! We saved the best for last, the last class in June that is... Hard Core and Intense - This one night workshop will be very realistic and will help prepare you for some of the worst types of attacks.
*women only + wear clothing that you don't mind if it gets ripped or stretched Tuesday night from 6pm to 8pm $20pp Taylor PA headquarters, location and address on the homepage. SEND CHECK or Money Order to Robert Thomas 418 South Main Street, Taylor PA 18517.
*No Experience Needed
*No video recording allowed.
☆See You All Soon. BE YOUR OWN 1st LINE OF DEFENSE!!!!!☆
☆Feel free to contact us about private classes or emergency needs.☆
Welcome to the Tsunami Self Defense Academy
There are two different courses that I teach:
To find out more about each, click on the course which interests you, or click on Course Paths in the Main Menu.
- WBRE-28 PA Live Appearance on Thanksgiving Day: Robert Thomas and Shanta Lee of the 570 Dojo
- Post-Apocalyptic Self Defense
- Training for doomsday
- Preparing for a zombie attack
- Be Sure
- How Do I Defend Myself After the Zombie Apocalypse
- Go Lackawanna Article: Keeping Your Guard Up
- WNEP 16: Tsunami Self Defense Demonstration November 6, 2011
- Tsunami Self Defense Demonstration November 6, 2011
- Tsunami Self-Defense for Women